PCMA is the leading professional association and engagement platform for the business events industry. Join us to collaborate in an inclusive and creative workplace. We are purpose-driven, working toward social and economic prosperity for the organizations and professionals we serve. PCMA is a global organization based in Chicago, with members and engaged communities in more than 70 countries. We welcome talented, creative, high-energy people who adhere to the highest ethics, believe that hard work can be fun, and are interested in transforming the world through the power of business events. And there’s more: great benefits, casual dress and a North Loop office just steps from the Chicago Riverwalk.
This position requires a pro-active partner that is anticipatory in their approach to supporting the executive and PCMA’s team. A career minded individual that is highly organized, sophisticated with a positive can-do attitude. In this role, the Administrative Assistant will encounter highly confidential and sensitive information; the ability to protect and maintain that information in the strictest of confidence is of the utmost importance. This role reports to the Executive Administrative Assistant, this position provides administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Work with the Executive Administrative Assistant to provide exceptional administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team.
· Provide word processing services, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, for presentations and reports.
· Create appointments, e-mails and schedules in Outlook and other scheduling programs as needed.
· Assist in coordinating departmental meetings and confirm follow up as necessary.
· Coordinate travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation.
· Maintain electronic and paper filing systems as required.
· Team with Executive Administrative Assistant to respond to request and queries from senior managers, Board of Directors and chapter liaisons.
· Coordinate with Executive Administrative logistics and communications for Board meetings.
· Help maintain PCMA Board meeting archives, Policy Manual, roster and contact information.
· Coordinate with Executive Administrative Assistant written and background materials as needed for Board and other meetings.