The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery offers a friendly and collaborative team work environment with an emphasis on professional development. The CME Compliance Manager is critical to the Society’s mission of education by monitoring and managing our accreditation as a CME provider. Exceptional attention to detail, communication and organizational skills are required for collaboration with the Education team and leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Manage ACCME compliance and maintain accreditation; act as liaison to ACCME; coordinate and manage the reaccreditation process; and ensure continuous evaluation and improvements. Monitor policies and procedures to ensure activities’ development, execution and evaluation are documented as proscribed. • Assist with education marketing and communications to ensure compliance.
• Manage evaluation process to include compiling results and reporting post-event. • Analyze results of attendee feedback. Document identified performance gaps, and identify underlying educational needs. • Perform and document annual audit [C-12] of educational program.
• Manage documentation requirements for the CME program and activities. Input activity records into the Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS) of the ACCME.
• Manage the documentation of the jointly provided activities, using ACCME’s Structured Abstract.
• Liaise with the Educational Grants Manager as needed to develop grant requests, review agreements, and maintain proper documentation for ACCME.
• Work with the education team and collaborate to develop efficient processes (i.e., online disclosure of conflicts, COI resolution mechanism, online evaluations, etc.).
• Provide consultation on best practices and ACCME compliance to Executive Team as it relates to educational activities and educational grants.
• Serve as staff liaison to CME, Patient Safety and Symposium Committees, and additional task forces as assigned. Support overall education structure and day-to-day operations as it relates to these committees.
• Consistently demonstrate courteous, ethical, cooperative, accountable and helpful behavior to all contacts, internal and external. • Input Aesthetic Surgery Journal CME article information into the publisher’s online portal.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years experience in continuing medical education
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• The ideal candidate should be poised and mature with an ability to interact with physician members. Must be comfortable with meeting multiple deadlines while remaining flexible, efficient, and able to problem-solve proactively while maintaining a keen eye for details and organization with a service-minded attitude.
• Ability to travel up to three times per year.
• Position occasionally requires long hours and extensive movement throughout meeting facilities for on-site annual meeting responsibilities.
Salary Range: Based on experience. Benefit package, 12 days holiday/personal days per year, 10 days vacation per year (after first year employed), flexible schedule, and 401(k) option.