To assist in planning, managing and execution of all AHLA and AHLEF meetings and event sponsorship. Conventions and events include: AHLA-AAHOA Legislative Action Summit, AHLEF Golf Classi, The Forum: An AHLA Experience, ForWard: Women Advancing Hospitality, AHLEF Night of a Thousand Stars.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for registration process of all events, meetings and webinars to include: registration, promotional material, data entry, refunds and cancellations, badge production and stuffing, attendee lists, confirmation letters and invoices, registration tracking, on-site registration management (staffing, setup, etc.), and preparation of financial data for reconciliation with the accounting department.
- Assist with meeting logistics including: speaker confirmations and arrangements, meeting specifications, supplies, event signage, shipments, and other items as needed.
- Coordinate sponsorship fulfillment and relationship management (proposals, contracts, invoicing, benefits and recognition).
- Assist with project management and meeting/event logistics/specifications (pre, onsite, post) including promotion/marketing/brochures and materials; food and beverage/audio visual arrangements/guarantees; timelines.
- Management of AHLA Stars of the Industry awards program.
- Invoice management and coordination with accounting department.
- Housing/overflow arrangements, rooming lists, monitoring hotel pick up reports.
- Maintain department pages on AHLA website and manage event social media efforts with Marketing & Communications department.
- Serve as main contact for requests for AHLA and AHLEF meetings and events and related sponsorship information.