This role analyzes several different data sets, synthesizes key findings, and presents these to all levels of management using clear and concise communication. Data sets originate from multiple systems, including, but not limited to: CRM, Marketing Automation, Event Registration, and Web Metrics. The Data Analyst is equally comfortable analyzing historical customer patterns and real-time website behavior. This critical role will develop powerful insights to measure the effectiveness/ROI of existing marketing campaigns, as well as to drive the development of new products and marketing strategies.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Merge, summarize, and transform data as required for analysis
· Analyze customer behavior including behavioral customer profiling, life cycle analysis, customer segmentation and market basket analysis
· Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing tactics, strategies and techniques.
· Translate business needs, pull the appropriate data elements and transform into meaningful observations
· Analyze marketing program data: reviews, ratings, lift and basket analysis; keyword strategy and results reporting and digital marketing influence on dealer sales
· Analyze ecommerce site metrics and provide reporting and insights on product purchase sequence, trends, behavior, attribution, engagement, etc.
· Create and maintain standardized reports and dashboards to provide ongoing data and insight for internal stakeholders
· Examine email program: provide analysis on subscriber base, frequency, behaviors
· Ownership of Google Analytics reporting, segments, dashboards, tagging, etc.
· Design, program, generate and automate concise KPI reports and/or dashboards that track marketing effectiveness and ROI
· Establish methodologies to ensure data integrityMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor's degree
· 2-4 years related experience
· Specific Data Analyst courses or certifications a plus
· Extensive experience with Google Analytics
· Working knowledge of at least one CRM and one Marketing Automation system
· Detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment
· Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as interact with a variety of project teams
· Possess ability and willingness to learn new software and programs as requiredKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Must possess good organizational skills and show ability to address several issues simultaneously.
· Ability to represent PCMA in a professional manner while interfacing with internal and external clients.