PCMA is the leading professional association and engagement platform for the business events industry. Join us to collaborate in an inclusive and creative workplace. We are purpose-driven, working toward social and economic prosperity for the organizations and professionals we serve. PCMA is a global organization based in Chicago, with members and engaged communities in more than 70 countries. We welcome talented, creative, high-energy people who adhere to the highest ethics, believe that hard work can be fun, and are interested in transforming the world through the power of business events. And there’s more: great benefits, casual dress and a North Loop office just steps from the Chicago Riverwalk.
The Digital Marketing Associate works closely with the VP of Marketing and Communications and other Marketing team members to develop and implement email and display ad marketing campaigns to drive revenue, returning customer performance, engagement, and conversions. This includes identifying appropriate segments, channel, developing campaign strategies, managing the creative development process (copy, design), programming campaigns and testing.
• Create strategic inbound marketing programs that deliver against revenue and lead generation goals.
• Manage the day-to-day production schedule including the development, testing and execution of campaigns for promotional and targeted email & social communications for regional email & social programs focused on revenue and growth.
• Incorporate strategic thinking and test plan development to optimize channel performance.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with a focus on multi-channel listening - social, mobile, data driven.
• Plan, execute and measure experiments, conversion tests and work flows
• Report and monitor returning customer performance and campaign performance
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience and content.
• Stay up to date on email best practices and research the competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and emerging technologies.