The director of Marketing and Public Relations will be an integral part of the Marketing team, and responsible for leading the vision, strategy, planning and execution of the comprehensive Marketing plan across both of the company's portfolios, ALHI and WorldHotels, and TheList loyalty program, in the Americas. This role will also manage all PR Agency relations and PR activity in the Americas.
The director of Marketing and Public Relations will work with the appropriate individuals to develop and manage all Marketing initiative timelines, deadlines and budgets. Additionally, this position will be responsible for actively measuring all Marketing campaign performance and ROI, as well as working collaboratively with the Executive Leadership team and Sales leagues to develop brand-building strategies that successfully drive the company's business growth objectives.
The Director of Marketing and Public Relations will oversee the strategy for all social media channels for ALHI, WorldHotels and TheList, including the development of all web content in The Americas.
The Director of Marketing will report directly to the VP of Marketing for Associated Luxury Hotels in the Americas.
of Marketing must be self-motivated with an outstanding work ethic. The ideal
candidate is driven and passionate about all facets of Marketing, plus have
experience identifying industry trends and opportunities. This individual will
also demonstrate exceptional creative flair in developing exciting Marketing
campaigns that deliver impactful results that support brand objectives.
of Marketing and Public Relations will assist in the creation and execution of content
strategies that will improve brand awareness, recognition, favorability and
growth objectives across key audiences. Experience in using metrics to provide
timely insight, analysis and recommendations is critical.
written and verbal communications skills a must.
Previous experience in a Marketing leadership role and luxury hotels and/or products is required. This individual must demonstrate strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to present recommendations to the Executive Leadership team. The ector of Marketing must be a detail-oriented, organized and able to successfully ect multiple projects through completion.
A minimum of 6 years of working experience in a related field, preferably at a hotel, resort or agency that specializes in hospitality, PR and Marketing, is preferred. A clear understanding of the lodging industry and the various distribution channels will be a plus, as well as a demonstrated ability to prepare and effectively maintain Marketing budgets. A Bachelor's Degree, in hospitality and/or Marketing, is required.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms as well as a working knowledge of the latest Microsoft Office products.
Duties and responsibilities (included but not limited to):
and execute the comprehensive Marketing plan vision and strategy for both the
company's portfolios- ALHI and WorldHotels, and TheList loyalty program, in the
· Measure performance and ROI from all Marketing campaigns in the Americas.
· Develop and manage Marketing budgets for ALHI and WorldHotels in the Americas. Hold both internal leagues and external partners accountable to budgetary guidelines.
· Create powerful media stories to position company's brands as major disruptors and thought leaders in the luxury and upper upscale space.
· Manage all PR Agency relations and PR activity in the Americas including CEO and executive leadership team public speaking appearances.
· Provide strong leadership that promotes a positive working culture to the Marketing team.
· Assist the of marketing for the Americas with all Marketing related creative content for campaigns(e.g. Luxury on Sale) and lateral (e.g. The ALHI Guide)
· Stay up-to-date with all industry related Marketing trends and recommend new event and public speaking opportunities to the Executive Leadership team.
· Create, implement and manage all regional communications and promotions for TheList - the company's new breakthrough loyalty program
· Manage the ListReach pilot and ongoing marketing platform that provdes cooperative marketing efforts for participating hotels.
· Manage regional partnerships for ALHI and Worldhotels.
· Revamp all direct mailings for ALHI and WorldHotels.
· Manage the regional WorldHotels Marketing calendar.
· Identify and monitor competitor Marketing activity.
· Uphold highest of internal and external customer service always.
· Work with Senior Leadership team, Sales team, customers and members to align goals and successfully work through business challenges.
· Work with Executive Leadership and Sales teams to support company priorities and message focus areas.
· Abide by the policies and procedures of Associated Luxury Hotels.
· Performance of other duties, as needed and as assigned by Director of Marketing and Brand Communications.