eLearning Instructional Designer & Platform Administrator
The American Dental Association is dedicated to promoting the public's health through its initiatives in research, education, advocacy, public awareness and the development of standards. We have an exciting opportunity for an eLearning Instructional Designer & Platform Administrator.
The eLearning Instructional Designer & Platform Administrator supports the execution of eLearning products through instructional design, speaker management, and product development. This position administers the Learning Management System (LMS) and other eLearning support platforms and supports eLearning through coordination of CE deliverables across ADA agencies, customer service, and CE credit management.
Position Minimum Requirements:
- BA/BS with a minimum of 3 years' experience in/with eLearning design and LMS administration. In lieu of BA/BS, a minimum of 7 years is required.
- Must have excellent organizational, oral and written communication, project management, multi-tasking, laborative, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and under pressure, work as a team player and team leader, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines, understand up and downstream impacts of work products and effectively interact with members, staff and external contacts.
- Must have a creative mindset, be detail oriented and have a high technical aptitude.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Highly desirable skills include:
- Experience in large organizations handling multiple tasks and stakeholders simultaneously with measurable and definable outcomes.
- Experience with event or content database strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EOE of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities