The Event Coordinator will assist the logistics for face-to-face meetings for the International Carwash Association, including but not limited to, The Car Wash Show, association board and committee meetings, and other events in ICA’s growing portfolio. This full-time position reports to the Vice President of Events and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Meeting logistics, housing, food and beverage, overall specification development and meeting room requirements for The Car Wash Show
- Sponsorship fulfillment, exhibitor services and support for The Car Wash Show
- Assist with registration services for The Car Wash Show
- Assist with meeting logistics, housing, registration services and speaker services for Splash!
- Management of logistics for other ICA events.
- Coordination of logistics for all board and committee meetings
Expected travel: 10-15 days per year
- Two to five years
of experience in meeting or trade show planning
- Bachelor’s degree
is preferred, or commensurate business experience
- Strong project
management skills, with attention to detail
- Proficiency in
tracking meeting expenses against budget.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at one time.
organization, detail-orientation and excellent customer service.