We are seeking an insanely organized Events & Hospitality Assistant who enjoys producing events from concept to execution. No idea is too big and no task is too small for you. You will join the Events & Hospitality Department Team to create once-in-a-lifetime experiences for internal and external client (patron) meetings and events.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated individual; organized with high ethical standards and a professional image. The Events & Hospitality Assistant will be required to work efficiently while prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines. Must be able to maintain a positive attitude in a constantly changing environment. Work is performed under general supervision.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Exceptional verbal and communication skills.
• Flexibility to accommodate events scheduled both during and outside library operational hours.
• High-level interpersonal and social skills that demonstrate tact, diplomacy and professionalism to fulfill client needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to cooperate with patrons, volunteers, peers and coworkers at all levels.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related field preferred.
• Experience Minimum of two years administrative experience required.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
• Knowledge of hospitality industry preferred; knowledge of basic audio visual systems preferred; knowledge use of Social Tables and Evanced a plus.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
• Must effectively represent the District with a positive and professional attitude and image.
• Will maintain databases, filing system and organizational calendar.
• Will provide general administrative support and complete other duties as assigned.
Starting Salary: $19.45/hour – Non-Exempt – F/T 40 hour position
Closing Date/Time: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 – 11:59 P.M. Mountain Time
DCL IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK! EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
BE A PART OF THE DCL EVENTS & HOSPITALITY TEAM!