The American Dental Association is dedicated to promoting the public's health through its initiatives in research, education, advocacy, public awareness and the development of standards. We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, E-Learning.
The Manager, e-Learning is responsible for successful development, planning, implementation and execution of the ADA's e- learning strategy and programs. Through collaboration with the department director and the Manager, Live Learning, the Manager, e-Learning will enhance learning programs through year round engagement opportunities with select subject matter. In addition, the position is responsible for the development and execution of stand-alone e-learning in a variety of formats that support the ADA's learning strategy. This position develops educational content, directs the design of transformative online learning experiences to ensure ADA e-learning offerings support the CE business plan and in the process, produces tangible member value and net income for the association. This position is responsible for incorporating best practices in adult learning into ADA's e-learning programs.
Position Minimum Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years' combined experience in developing, curating and managing educational content, implementing and managing adult learning from a business perspective.
- Or in lieu of a BS/BA degree, 9 years' combined experience in developing, curating and managing educational content, implementing and managing adult learning from a business perspective.
- Excellent management, oral/written communications, project management, multi-tasking, collaborative, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Strong business acumen.
- High technology aptitude.
- Knowledge of adult learning development and technology best practices.
- Must be able to work independently/under pressure, work as a team player and team leader, demonstrate a history of sound business judgment, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines, understand up and down stream impacts of work products and effectively interact with members, staff and external contacts.
- Knowledge of SCORM, TinCan Learning Management Platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (WORD, EXCEL & PowerPoint).
Highly desirable skills include:
- Association or education setting background.
- Proven financial success in running an e-learning business unit.
Apply online at:
Search by keyword: Manager, E-Learning
Equal Employment Opportunity
EOE of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities