The Education and Meetings Manager will manage all aspects of continuing education (CE) courses including the ACP annual conference. In addition to handling all meeting logistics for board meeting, spring educators meeting and other meetings as determined.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education Program Management
• Manage speaker paper work for all courses including the annual session.
• Prepare electronic agenda books with speaker handouts for courses.
• Create evaluation surveys and provide reports for all CE programs to program chairs and committee members.
• Provide support to program chairs, CE division director and other continuing education volunteers as needed.
Meeting Logistics Management
• Manage RFP process for all meeting hotel selections.
• Manage all hotel contract negotiations.
• Manage hotel master rooming lists, monitor pick up reports and VIP room confirmations.
• Manage registration process, including badge processing, event set up in IMIS and registration processing.
• Manage all aspects of event production to include AV, catering, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and on-site event logistics for all CE courses, including the annual session, board meetings, spring educators meeting, and other meetings.
• Manage master checklist for annual session.
• Manage shipment process to and from the annual session.
• Manage exhibitor contracts, payments, and floor plan details for annual session.
• Invoice and confirm all sponsor payments and assist with fulfillment.
• Review all board member and speaker expense reports for accuracy.
ADA-CERP and AGD PACE Administration
• Maintain accurate files to maintain compliance within ADA-CERP and AGD-PACE guideline for all
• Manage process for ADA-CERP approval of ACP sections and Prosthodontic Forum organizations.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree. Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation preferred but not required. This position meets the requirements to obtain the CMP designation.
Skills/Experience: 2-5 years of experience in education program development and/or meeting planning preferably with a non-profit association. Strong attention to detail. Demonstrated tact working with high level executives and board members. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects. Excellent organizational verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in MS Windows/Excel spreadsheet/Word, Outlook; database management. Experience in abstract management software programs, expo online, online registration programs and IMIS a plus.
TRAVEL: Anticipated travel 3-5 meetings per year sometimes over weekends.
PHYSICAL: Must be able to lift and move boxes as needed up to 50 pounds.
Please send resume and salary requirements email@example.com