Professional association located in Alexandria, VA seeking a Manager, Marketing and Communications with proven success leading marketing initiatives in support of conferences and training programs, including the ACRP Meeting & Expo.
The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) supports professionals and organizations across the clinical research enterprise with the membership, training, and certification programs necessary for clinical trial quality and efficiency improvements. www.acrpnet.org
Ideal candidate must have strong digital marketing background and proven success growing conference attendance
- Consult with program leaders to develop and deliver upon annual marketing plans/strategies that align with program goals and initiatives.
- Create and execute marketing programs for assigned program areas that deliver the planned registration/renewal numbers and achieve financial projections.
- Help with the development and maintenance of a comprehensive brand identity for ACRP and its affiliates, to create a consistent image through all of the organization’s publications and marketing tools.
- Develop and manage corresponding budgets for assigned marketing responsibilities.
- Serve as communications leader for program team to review and revise external programmatic communications.
- Manage and direct external resources (vendors and advertising sources) used in the development of marketing programs for the Association.
- Regularly report on campaign success metrics and market behavior to marketing and program teams.
- Develop and manage association marketing support collateral, including brochures, emails, presentations and Web copy for assigned programs.
- Analyze marketplace information and maintain a knowledge inventory on competitive products and offerings that can be used in marketing planning.
- Partner with Chapters/Forums to disseminate program information.
- Identify media barters and list purchases for assigned program areas and work collaboratively with marketing team to optimize agreements.
- All requests by Board Members including the President and CEO will take priority, and the request fulfilled as quickly as possible.
- Other responsibilities as defined by the Director.
Cross-Functional Team Responsibilities:
- Contribute ideas and work with other staff to improve the value of ACRP membership across all aspects of the organization.
- Work with fellow staff and volunteers in shaping consistency in all communications and member programs.
- Develop budget with the Director of Marketing and Communications and oversee revenue/costs for marketing activities.