MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide business evaluation functional expertise and leadership to department.
- Provide business evaluation decisions analysis and philosophies.
- Conduct need date evaluations.
- Provide targeted and timely communication of results, achievements and challenges for stakeholders including board members, executive staff and sales and marketing department.
- Provide recommendations to improve revenue generation.
- Manage the construction, response and interpretation of surveys.
- Manage the budget process for the department.
ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR SUPERVISION
Participate in decisions related to the selection, promotion, transfer, pay and discipline of assigned personnel.
Orient employees to NOMCC policies and procedures, clearly communicate job duties and responsibilities so individuals may proceed with certainty in the performance of their positions.
Personally conduct or oversee training for new employees to ensure established procedures are clearly understood and followed.
Monitor the work performance of assigned personnel on a continual basis, conduct effective performance appraisals, and take corrective action whenever necessary.
Create a working climate in which assigned personnel are motivated to develop their skills and abilities and demonstrate by personal example the desired standards of conduct and work performance.
Administer NOMCC policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline, tardiness, absenteeism or insubordination and fully document all incidents and actions taken.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, economics or hotel and restaurant management from a four-year college or university; and four to six years related experience and/or training in revenue management, sales, marketing or related professional area preferred. Minimum of three years’ experience in a supervisory/management position required. The Convention Center offers a competitive compensation package as well as FREE PARKING.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.