RMY Management Group, LLC is seeking an experienced meeting and events planner to join its team to plan and execute all of the meetings and events for RMY clients with primary responsibility for USLAW NETWORK, Inc. RMY is committed to providing excellent customer service and creating unique and high quality experiences for its clients. If you are creative, energetic and passionate about event planning and have a portfolio of success, please send your contact information, resume, references, and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Full Time Position
The Meeting and Events Planner is a highly visible role which demands extensive customer service skills, a high level of professionalism and willingness to handle all planning and administrative details of meetings and events. The ideal candidate thrives in a challenging and fast-paced atmosphere where prioritizing and multi-tasking are the norm. Exceptional attention to detail and first class organizational skills are mandatory. Travel will be required as events are conducted throughout the country. This dynamic position will report to President of RMY Management Group, who also serves as the CEO for his client, USLAW NETWORK.Primary Responsibilities
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of meeting planning from RFP production, site inspections and selection, vendor negotiation, event registration, marketing, onsite staffing and post-event reporting.
- Work on multiple national and regional meetings simultaneously (approximately 15 per year).
- Prepare language and terms in all contracts.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
- Work closely with organizing committees to plan scope and format of events.
- Prepare session descriptions, and presentations.
- Work closely with graphic design team to create and send event marketing and communications via email, web, print.
- Send and track correspondence with speakers, corporate partners and special guests.
- Prepare BEO information with event venues.
- Create and manage budgets for all events.
- Create/design event materials and signage.
- Manage certification process for continuing legal education and adjustor accreditation.
- Oversee meeting preparation, supplies ordering and packing/shipping of event materials
- Staff all events.
- Review event bills for accuracy and approve payment.
- Create and analyze online evaluations and prepare post-event reports including recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Preferred, but not required, Certified Meeting Planner (CMP) with 5+ years professional meeting experience.
- Up-to-date on current trends in the meetings industry.
- Innovative and resourceful; actively seeks opportunities to improve meetings and events.
- Experienced at negotiating and building partnerships with vendors.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently.
- Superior attention to detail; first class organizational skills.
- High energy, positive, professional attitude, pride in work product.
- Strong computer skills to include: Microsoft Office and experience using Association Management Software and/or CRM programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great team member: willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help your colleagues when needed.
Please send resume, cover letter, references and salary requirements to Roger Yaffe, USLAW CEO and President of RMY Management Group, LLC, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
About USLAW NETWORK:
USLAW NETWORK (USLAW) is an international organization composed of approximately 100 independent, full-service firms with roots in civil litigation, including more than 6,000 attorneys covering the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. USLAW is comprised of highly rated law firms who are part of the NETWORK by invitation only. USLAW firms are experienced in commercial and business law, employment and labor law, litigation and other business-related areas of law. All firms have substantial trial experience. USLAW member firms provide legal representation to major corporations, insurance companies, and large and small businesses alike. For more information, visit uslaw.org.
About RMY Management Group:
RMY Management Group is a boutique association management company based in Coral Springs, FL. The company turnkey operates both USLAW NETWORK, Inc. and the Women’s Golf Coaches Association (WGCA). USLAW is an international organization composed of more than 100 independent, defense- based law firms with more than 6,000 attorneys covering the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. The WGCA represents the finest coaches in women's golf with a membership of over 550 coaches of Division I, II & III, NAIA and NJCAA collegiate programs. RMY’s President Roger M. Yaffe, serves as the Chief Executive Officer for USLAW and as the Executive Director of the WGCA.