WORKING WITH CLIENT ASSOCIATION: International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society, MDS
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director of Meetings, MDSEMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt
- Manage the exhibits and sponsorship deliverables for all MDS Congresses. Maintain contact/mailing list, prepare the exhibitor’s prospectus after researching space limitations and regulations, handle exhibit sales and act as primary liaison to all exhibiting companies.
- Handle all supporter and exhibitor inquiries
- Coordinate all deliverables related to the Congress supporters and exhibitors.
- Prepare the exhibitor and Corporate Therapeutic Symposia (CTS) service kit/manuals and distribute.
- Work closely with decorator to coordinate all logistics and perform booth assignments
- Maintain/manage timelines related to exhibitors, industry supporters and vendors for all Congresses.
- Onsite management of exhibitors and any Supporter activities (CTS, product theatres, Scientific Pavilions) at all Congresses. This includes creation of exhibitor packets, onsite registration and handling any issues that may arise.
- Other duties as assigned
Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. may be required.