Opportunity at a Glance
This position reports directly to the Director of Global Events and is responsible for overseeing, coordinating and developing of conferences and executive education programs. This position requires a dynamic, creative and strategic events leader to plan and execute successful events that support Company goals. The position is responsible for motivating a high-energy team while keeping projects on time and on budget. Meticulous attention to detail, superior writing skills, and the ability to confidently communicate with senior executives both within and outside the organization is a must.
- Oversees conference producers in their daily duties, including topic research, program writing, and on-site management of a portfolio of international events.
- Oversees and coordinates product briefings given to internal sales, marketing, and customer service teams.
- Coordinates themes and formats at all ACAMS conference events to ensure consistency.
- Sets timelines and expectations for conference producers and coaches team members in achieving their performance goals.
- Provides clear, consistent product direction to cross-functional internal project teams.
- Conducts ongoing research to further AML community knowledge, identifies client needs and interests and makes recommendations in order to develop new events that are ahead of our competitors.
- Provides guidance on Task Force and speaker selection for events.
- Guides the creative direction and approves marketing material created for each event.
- Acts as on-site team lead during events as assigned.
- Oversees content curation and execution for all virtual conferences and digital learning events.
- Establishes and maintains strategic relationships with community thought-leaders, associations, vendors and media.
- Develops initiatives for improving attendees’ on-site experience and streamlining internal production processes.
- Monitors production expenses budgets.
- Represents Company at key educational and networking gatherings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 5+ years in a leadership role in the events industry.
- Experience producing large scale B2B events preferred
- Demonstrated superior management, organizational and communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally(10-20% travel).
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity todayWho We Are
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS®) is the largest international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and skills of anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime prevention professionals who combat things like cybercrime, human trafficking, and terrorist financing. We help our members reach their full potential by providing extensive resources designed to develop and sharpen the skills required for superior job performance and career advancement. Its CAMS certification is the most widely recognized AML certification among compliance professionals worldwide. ACAMS works with a wide range of industries, from international and local governments to banks, credit unions and even casinos.