A Project Manager at Scott Circle Events is responsible for managing a portfolio of projects and serves as the principal point of contact between the company and each of your assigned clients. Candidates must demonstrate a strong understanding of all aspects of conference and event management. He/She must be enthusiastic, conscientious and a very strong communicator, thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while performing functions such as registration / housing, vendor management, program development, speaker logistics, event/production design, budgeting and on-site staff mobilization.
- Perform calmly and efficiently in high-pressure, fast-paced situations
- Possess the ability to “think on your feet,” delegate responsibilities, multi-task, and make thoughtful decisions in a high stakes environment.
- Exhibit significant attention to detail and maintain the ability to grasp both the big picture and small fine points of an event.
- Comprehend the overall objective / mission of the event and tailor the logistics and event design to accomplish that goal.
- Be a strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to creatively conceive solutions to meet emerging logistical challenges.
- Maintain a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university
- Maintain full competency in Microsoft Office Suite and be able and willing to train and master other intricate database and event/conference management platforms.
- Identify the key components (big and small) of every project and develop an implementation plan and timetable to be shared with the client.
- Develop, budget, prepare, implement, and deliver on the goals of each project.
- Maintain a database and cultivate relationships with a network of reliable industry suppliers and independent event contractors to provide all types of conference-related services.
- Develop and cultivate strong working relationships with clients, colleagues, on-site facility staff, suppliers and contractors to ensure client satisfaction.
- Careful manage all financial components of every project with a clear eye toward transparency and achieving the best value and return on investment for our clients.
- Work closely with the company’s senior management team to develop new business, refine our marketing efforts, and continue to grow the company.
- Demonstrate absolute professionalism and polish, always adhering to the highest standards of business practices.