SPARGO, Inc. is a full-service event management company. SPARGO offers a full suite of services that supports the production of trade shows, conventions, conferences, symposiums and seminars.
Registration Account Manager serves as the primary contact to external clients and collaborates with SPARGO’s internal departments to provide registration services. Position reports to and supports the Associate Director of Registration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and manage client/show needs and expectations
- Develop, manage and maintain production timeline for registration system launches and tasks
- Identify, document and communicate business rules, data exchanges and policies for each client
- Configure registration application based on client business requirements and system standards
- Develop and maintain report specifications for external clients as well as SPARGO’s internal departments
- Test and monitor registration data, reports, website, and application(s) to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Define and test badge specifications including name badges, tickets, and data encoding to be used for lead retrieval and session access control
- Develop onsite registration requirements and processes including, layouts, equipment needs and temporary staff scheduling and management
- Coordinates with the registration finance manager for financial processing and reporting for each show.
- Evaluate and communicate internal staffing requirements
- Delegate, oversee and inspect projects assigned to support staff
- Inform clients of new features available
- Inform internal staff and clients of opportunities to streamline processes
- Provide and track registration budgets and expenses for services, equipment and materials
- Maintains historical files for all shows including sample materials and data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (computer & communication skills, training, certification, etc.):
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think “outside the box”
- Focused and able to work independently
- Team leader
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Professional, positive and results oriented approach
- Proficiency with MS Office
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent, BS preferred
- 3+ years of website testing
- 3+ years conference registration/or meeting planning experience
- 3+ years account management experience
- 2+ years data and reporting experience
Travel Required: 25%
Only candidates who complete the employment
application will be considered.
SPARGO, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, handicap or veteran status.