Meeting Management Services (MMS), a meeting and registration firm is looking to hire a Registration Account Manager. In this role, the candidate will:
- Oversee the life cycle of registration projects
- Participating in client launch meetings to review the scope of work for the project as it pertains to registration
- Oversee and build-out of the registration site - Basic HTML/CSS knowledge required
- Process weekly/monthly/final client reports
- Consult with client throughout the registration process to ensure all contractual needs are fulfilled and that MMS is adhering to the agreed upon scope of work
- Oversee Customer Service agents assigned to your accounts as well as provide Customer Service to registrants via phone and email
- Audit the registration data and finances at various points of the event cycle to ensure registration data is correct and financial data is 100% accurate
- Oversee the rental/purchasing of all registration materials such as badging materials and temp staff
- Manage onsite labor/services/vendors
- Provide timely updates of the project to internal team
- Travel to show site
- From time to time, provide/participate in:
- Sales presentations to solicit new clients
- Exhibitor/Sponsorship Fulfillment & Support
- Speaker management
There are many independent firms in the meetings and event industry. MMS differentiates its services from its competitors by approaching all meetings/conferences/events from a consultative platform. Our goal is to provide our clients with the knowledge and know how we have gained over the years to help bring their meetings and events to the next level. Candidate should be a hard-worker who is willing to “chip-in” when needed with all and any aspects of the job or any services provided by MMS. MMS is a small firm where flexibility is needed. Candidate will work with multiple clients at one time and with all clients working in different industries. Ability to multi- task is key.
- Possible travel to 3-6 events annually, up to 10 days per event, average is 5 days.
- Occasionally, back-to-back trips may be required
- Normal office environment requiring use of typical business equipment
- Assist with onsite set-up (moving of boxes, unpacking, packet stuffing, etc.), and periods of long standing
- Lifting (up to approx. 25 lbs.)
Education / Experience / Skill Set
- Strong computer literacy with understanding of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Experience with Pivot Tables and high-level formulas is a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS or strong desire to learn web languages is required
- Analytical skills, ability to multitask, and patience are key/required traits
- Strong customer service
- Previous experience in the event/meeting industry not a pre-requisite
Company Benefits (available after three months of employment):
- 13 days of paid time off accumulated over a year
- Subsidized Health Insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company paid short term and long term disability
- Access to Health Flex Spending Account
- Participation in company 401(K)
Interested candidates must send a cover letter and resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
Resumes received without a cover letter will be rejected. No calls accepted.