We seek an experienced and professional trade show/event manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the production of several trade shows!
This position is based out of our University Place, WA office. This is a satellite office to a much larger 60+ year media corporation headquartered in Los Angeles. Must be comfortable and able to work in a small, close knit team setting of 3-4 people. No relocation allowance is provided.
- Vendor/contract negotiations
- Convention center/hotel liaison
- Develop and oversee budgets
- Support sales teams
- Exhibitor/sponsorship management
- Floor plan design/management
- Service kit production
- Collateral development
- Marketing copy writing
- On-site operations
- Superb customer service
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Travel is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred (marketing, business or related field) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3+ years recent experience in all aspects of show management
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high energy and deadline-oriented environment a must
- Proven track record of excellent project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve under pressure
About Bobit Business Media:
Businesses run faster, smarter, and better with essential information and services Bobit provides. We bring buyers and sellers together through our media and events. We help advance the markets we serve and their critical business decisions are made with the information, data, and technology we deliver. Bobit helps business move forward. Bobit Business Media is a national B2B media company providing business information and solutions via print and digital magazines, digital media, live events and specialized marketing tools.
No phone calls / No agencies, principals only